Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Powder coating - Part 2

Spring covers came back from Barry in North Carolina yesterday.  Took them out of the box this morning - beautiful.

Here's some powder coated eye candy:


Now he has the upper and lower triple clamps that are getting the powder coated treatment, as well as the kickstand.  Hard to believe that the front fork will probably be the first part of the bike that is completely done.

I'm going to send the frame out for coating as soon as I drill and tap the old rear peg locations for reflectors.    

This is going to look great.

I'm calling Atlas Plating tomorrow to see what's up with the rest of the bits.  If they can't save my headlight trim, I was able to find one on e-bay that I paid way too much for.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment