Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mercurio 175

So - the Mercurio 175 is a pretty rare beast.  Bultaco made a lot of Mercurio 155's for domestic use (ie - in Spain).  The 175 was primarily made for overseas markets.  

I've not seen very many Mercurio 175's.

Regardless - the guys at the Bultaco Center of Excellence sell a sticker that says Mercurio 155 and has a picture of Mercury on it.  On the 155 bikes, this sticker was located on the rear fender.  I can see the outline for one on my bike.  I'm not sure what it looked like, and I figured it would be nice to have something like that on the rebuilt bike.

So - where to get a sticker?

Lucky for me - I know someone that owns a graphics company.  So - thanks to Scott Sislane and Calico Grapics (www.calicoscreenprinting.com) I now have a fantastic sticker on the way that proudly proclaims that this is a Mercurio 175.

Thanks again Scott and Ashley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment