Friday, June 8, 2012

Inching along

I haven't done much over the last few weeks, because I'm always waiting on parts to get done.  Well, and I'm lazy.  But - I recently collected up a few parts, so I figured I had better make some progress.

I have the rear brake pedal, again.  Rechromed and pretty.  This time, I got out a grinding tool and cleaned out the hole on the frame.  Put some anti-sieze on it, and it slid right in.  I also cleaned out the holes for the  fork lock and the fork lock holder, so those work better as well.

With the rear brake pedal on, I went ahead and put the whole brake linkage on.  So, now it looks like this:


Which is very close to being a roller.  Just need the headlight bucket back and the top of the triple tree, and I can finish getting the front fork together.   And it's a roller.





No comments:

Post a Comment